Our client is a human-sized service provider located in the city centre. Due to business growth, they recently opened a new role within a newly established team. They are looking for a corporate administrator in order to service a PE/RE client portfolio.
- Maintain and update clients documentation
- Schedule and organise board meetings
- Draft and review board minutes
- Process AML/KYC clients onboarding
- Transactions process
- Team training and management
- A previous experience (3+ years) as a legal officer is mandatory
- Good understanding of the fund industry, and particularly PE & RE entities
- Fluency in English. Any other language is an asset
- Proactivity and “Can do” attitude
- Ability/ willingness to manage a small team
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable.