Our client is a renowned service provider located in Luxembourg city. Created 15 years ago, they now count around 100 people from all over Europe, despite their high and fast growth, they kept a friendly work-atmosphere and focus on their employees Work-Life balance.
Due to a regular business increase, they recently opened a new role in their Compliance team. If you are matching the following criteria, please apply online.
- A previous experience in AML/KYC (2+ years)
- Good understanding of AML/KYC/CTF principles
- Compliance qualification is an asset
- Fluency in English and German (Any other language is an asset)
- You are flexible with a hands-on mentality
Role – As an AML/KYC expert you will be in charge of:
- Due diligence on new clients
- Openings of new bank accounts on behalf of clients
- Communicate with internal and external parties for KYC purposes
- FATCA/CRS clients identification obligations
- Ad-hoc projects
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|