Our client is an international Management company based in Luxembourg city. Working both with UCITs and AIFs, they are constantly growing, but they want the Luxembourg office to keep its friendly work environment.
Due to business growth, they are currently looking for a Compliance officer.
- Liaise with the CSSF for any communication related to compliance matter
- Ensure the compliance with all applicable laws, internal regulation on market abuse and personal transaction
- Prepare the quarterly and annual compliance reports to Sr. management and the board
- AML/ CFT compliance and complaints handling
- Regulatory reporting (Oversight of the outsourced TA function)
- A previous experience (5+ years) as a Compliance officer, ideally within a Super ManCo is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of the Luxembourg investment fund industry (Both UCITS and AIFMD) – Experience in an MiFID firm is an asset
- Fluency both in French and English
- Hands-on mentality
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|