Our client, a well established AIFM is looking for an experienced valuation professional to act as the investment valuation conducting officer and lead the valuation local team.
- Performance of quarterly or monthly valuations for our alternative investments
- Support and advise the bard of our daily, monthly, quarterly and annual investment valuation process and controlling of valuations
- Improve existing monitoring, valuation and reporting tools and processes
- Be in charge of specific projects spanning across alongside with other business departments
- Interaction with different teams such as Product Accounting and Client Reporting, as well as with external parties (auditors third party valuation firms, service providers, regulators etc.) on accounting, monitoring and valuation related topics.
- University degree, with emphasis on Business, Accounting and/or Finance
- Ideally 7+ years work experience in the financial industry (preferably within the area of accounting, auditing, controlling or valuation) and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication, able to engage and motivate others across all levels of seniority
- A self-directed person, able to manage effectively and complete tasks within demanding timelines despite competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and flair for analyzing financial figures
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|