Our client is a prestigious Super Management company located in Luxembourg city. Due to an increase of business they are reinforcing their Risk management team.
- Implementation of the RE Risk Management Framework (RMP/Risk management policy, Risk profile, risk report)
- Identify, monitor and manage the risk profiles of the Fund
- Monitoring and assessment of Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Funding Risk and Operational Risk related to the Real Estate Funds. Design, implement and maintain risk reports
- Monitoring the Valuation related to the RE Funds.
- Adhoc projects (Operational set up/ legal set up)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Risk Management/Valuation in RE
- Knowledge of regulatory framework for RE Funds. Solid understanding of AIFMD and INREV guidelines.
- Knowledge of RE structuring and experience in private equity is asset.
- Fluency in English
- Hands-on mentality
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|