Our client is a leading Asset Manager dealing both with UCITS & AIFs funds, based in Luxembourg city, looking for a experienced professional specialised in the whole risk managment famework.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Being part of the Risk Management team, reporting to the Head of Risk Management/Conducting officer
- Prepare risk reports to the Board of Directors, relevant Committees, Senior Management and local Regulator
- Implementation of efficient controls in all areas covered by the risk management department
- Manage analytical research and risk management related analysis
- Perform due diligence on delegated risk management activities and Investment Managers
- Liaise with internal and external Auditors
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance or Mathematics
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar role within an Asset Manager or Management Company.
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg fund industry as well as the local UCITS & AIFMD regulation
- Good knowledge of standard risk measures & models
- Fluent in English, French or German being an advantage
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|