Our client, a boutique family-style office located in Luxembourg City, is currently looking for a Senior Compliance/AML Officer to enhance their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Onboarding and Client Due Diligence of a portfolio of Alternative Investment Funds. Including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day Client and Investor Onboarding and system set up for the business that requires multi-jurisdictional visibility.
- Supporting our client-facing teams from an Onboarding perspective.
- Act as a point of reference for the Institutional business to answer and resolve issues/queries related to the onboarding processes.
- Keeping abreast of Regulatory changes and industry standards in all areas that affect the operations functions to ensure that standards and procedures are complied with fully at all time.
- Responsible for the system set up of client and investor static data, ensuring all data is captured, recorded and accurate in all core platforms used by the business.
- Responsible for setting up appropriate workflows within core systems, performing scrutiny and adverse media searches.
- Performing Risk assessments and completing client profiles containing SOW/SOF information, verifying client and investor risk ratings.
- Fund investor closing tracking and monitoring. Working closely with Onboarding specialist for the successful delivery of Fund investor closures.
- Working closely with the Conducting Officers, the Board and Company Compliance, ensuring appropriate levels of approvals are obtained for high risk and PEP’s, in accordance to the Company procedure.
- Maintaining PEP & US Client/Investor registers, reporting MI to various boards and other committees, as required.
- Maintaining outstanding documentation logs and chasing clients by working closely with client-facing teams.
- Dealing with internal and external day to day queries in a timely manner.
- Assist in appropriate projects and initiatives relating to operations teams.
- Attend regular team meetings and constructively contribute.
- 4+ years of relevant financial industry administration experience in an onboarding role
- Experience working with Private Equity/Real Estate fund structures.
- Solid AML/CDD knowledge
- Client focused with an ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured work environment
- Prioritising and organised
- Recognised Compliance/AML qualification is an advantage
- Fluency in English
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|