Our client is a growing service provider located in Luxembourg city. In order to strengthen their team, they are currently looking for a Sr. Manager MLRO governance risk and compliance.
- Act as MLRO for the Luxembourg business
- Look after the day to day operations and implementations of the CSSF’s framework
- Be part of the strategic initiatives in relation to business
- Identify and share regulatory, compliance and risk management issues that may impact the business
- A Master degree in law, finance, or economics
- 5+ years experience in an MLRO/ Compliance/ Governance role
- Fluency in English. French is a strong asset
- Hands-on mentality
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Job Category||Legal & Corporate, Risk & Compliance|