Our client, one of the world’s leading private investment firms, is currently looking for a Corporate Associate to join their growing legal & corporate team in Luxembourg.
You will be responsible for the day to day administration of the various holding companies domiciled in the office. You will work closely with a number of different internal Luxembourg team members on a day to day basis, liaise with external third party suppliers for the provision of documents signed by legal representatives of the companies.
- Organise physical board meetings (attendees, board pack compilation, track attendance, proxies, etc.)
- Draft basic documents pertaining to the approval of annual accounts and other internal agreements using previously created templates.
- Process filings with the RCS and RBE where needed (filings of accounts, board changes, shareholders information changes, …)
- Organize and update various share registers and cap tables in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out other reasonable tasks that may be required such as but not limited to:
- Preparation of audit confirmations
- Organising signature of documents
- Scanning and filing incoming / outgoing correspondence (emails), including physical files organisation
- Updating databases
- Experience in administration, preferably in a financial or legal company, fund experience would be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of legal and corporate law in Luxembourg required
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Fluent in English and (strong) French, German or Luxembourgish would be an asset
- Meticulous attention to detail with focus on high quality output
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, be a self-starter, and work autonomously
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player: eager to learn and work with others in a dynamic environment
|Legal & Corporate