Our client, a leading corporate and fund services provider is looking to strengthen its team by recruiting experienced Accountants for its Luxembourg headquarters.
- Handling of day-to-day operations of client companies
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks etc.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Administration and preparation of financial statements as well as consolidated accounts
- Preparation of management reporting
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Preparation of corporate/legal documents (including Annual General Meetings and Board Meetings)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- Ability to demonstrate a strong background/understanding in accounting is a key requirement
- At least two years’ professional experience in accounting, ideally in domiciliation of companies, fiduciary, PSF or audit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software (preferably BOB)
- Strong organisational skills and a proven ability to quickly pick up new concepts
- Flexible and proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|