Our client, a global financial services company, is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team in Luxembourg.
- Handle day-to-day operations of client companies (Funds, SPV’s, Commerical & Holding Companies)
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks etc.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Administration and preparation of financial statements as well as consolidated accounts
- Preparation/review of management reporting
- Preparation/review of corporate tax and VAT returns
- Preparation of corporate/legal documents (Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings included)
- Minimum 3 + years of professional accounting experience in the domiciliation of companies or fiduciary within Luxembourg
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, any additional language will be considered as a plus
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility, pro-activity
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable