Our client is Real estate investment manager with offices all over Europe. They are focused on multiple real estate asset classes such as residential, offices with capital from the Fund and also separate accounts.
Currently managing a €750M investment portfolio they are growing quickly. That is why they are looking forward to developing their team with an accountant.
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Financial Statements preparation
- Preparation of periodic/annual taxes (VAT, CIT, …)
- Preparation of legal documents
- Report to the Corporate manager or Director
- A previous experience (2-3 years) in Accounting in Luxembourg is mandatory
- Good knowledge of LuxGaap
- Fluency in English and French (German is an asset)
- Hands on approach Ability to work autonomously (Self motivated and proactive)
- Ability to work autonomously (Self motivated and proactive)
All applications will be treated in full confidentiality according to our GDPR policy.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|