Our client, a dynamic and entrepreneurial Alternative Investment Fund Manager, is seeking for an experienced Fund Manager to join their team of seasoned professionals in Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate will be providing product and portfolio management services for a number of dedicated fund mandates, with a focus on Real Estate and Infrastructure asset classes.
- Onboarding of new investment fund structures
- Preparation, review, implementation of relevant agreements in cooperation with external parties
- Setup of operational framework
- Performance of investment process for new assets and assessment of financial information for investment opportunities
- Ongoing asset monitoring, including ongoing support of eligibility checks and risk assessments in coordination with the risk management team
- Initial and ongoing due diligence on service providers and delegates, including the performance of KYC-processes and AML-checks
- First contact for initiators, investment managers, service providers and investors, and facilitator for communication with internal teams
- University degree in economics or finance
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, ideally within an AIFM or Management Company
- Strong knowledge and understanding of alternative asset classes (infrastructure, real estate)
- Excellent relationship management skills, to coordinate clients and service providers
- English is mandatory, knowledge of German or any other European language is a strong advantage
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Accounting & Finance, Legal & Corporate, Risk & Compliance