Our client, a leading Management Company, is currently looking for an experienced Fund Financial Controller to strengthen its Finance and Accounting Management & Corporate Services team based in Luxembourg.
- Manage relationships with the Auditor and Administrator, in relation to Fund Financial Reporting in different jurisdictions
- Review of Funds Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Semi-annual Funds Financial Statements Review
- Key point person on IFRS and Luxembourg GAAP
- Monthly Administrator and Depositary Report Review
- Board of Managers/Directors Reporting
- UCITS Directive and AIFM Directive Operational Support
- Review and implement new regulatory requirements
- Key Performance Indicator Monitoring and Reporting
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance
- 4 + years of relevant experience working in the Funds or Banking industry; ideally with a background in UCITS and regulated alternative funds domiciled in Europe
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS
- Experience in project management and/or Fund accounting would be considered as a plus
- ACCA/ACA qualification (or equivalent) would be desirable but relevant experience would be looked on favorably.
- Fluency in English is required
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|