Our client is an AIFM specialised in Real Estate Investments, with total AUM around 1,5 billions with global presence.
To reinforce their local legal team, the hiring manager is looking for an experienced Lawyer, with extensive knowledge on both corporate and investment funds practice, with relevant experience in structuring, setting up and registration of alternative investment funds.
- Legal advice on the set-up, on-boarding and daily administration of Luxembourg AIFs,
- Legal advice on transactions, corporate structuring and restructuring, corporate governance, regulatory matters, including financing arrangements, cross-border projects;
- Legal advice on various obligations regarding AIFMD;
- Draft and/or review documentation including among others, offering documents, external service providers and joint ventures agreements, board and shareholder resolutions and any other document impacting the activity of the AIFM, the funds and the SPVs;
- Maintaining relationships with external advisors, service providers and investors;
- Supporting business development for new investment products;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience with a Law firm, and/or Investment Manager;
- Master in Law;
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg fund structures and the company law;
- Team player, proactive and with excellent communication skills
- Hands-on approach and strong execution skills.
- Fluency in English is required. German considered as a strong asset
|Job Category||Legal & Corporate|