Our client is a well-known asset manager located in the City centre. Due to recent growth, they recently opened a new position within their legal team. As a senior corporate officer, you will work closely with the senior management in order to look after the corporate tasks for the Luxembourisgh office.
- Oversee and perform day-to-day corporate tasks
- Organise, attend and manage board meetings
- Regulatory filing and monitoring
- Be the point of contact for 3rd parties and service providers
- Work (together with the team) on specific projects
- Coach the team
- 3-5 years experience as Corporate Secretary, ideally in Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of the asset management environment
- Fluency in English. Any other language such as French and/or German is a strong asset.
- “Hands-on” mentality and a strong ability to work autonomously
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Job Category||Legal & Corporate|