ur client, a global leader in fund administration, corporate and fiduciary services, is currently looking for a Transfer Angency Manager to join their growing fund business in Luxembourg focusing on Private Equity / Venture Capital Administration.
The Manager – Investor Services will deal with day to day complex client issues and demands of the Investor Services function, related to each type of fund structure.
- Coach staff on the job on the processes, standards and system in place.
- Ensure that work delivered for clients is compliant with compliance manuals, and the local regulatory framework.
- Following the core business processes as defined and help improving such processes on an ongoing basis
- Communicate with clients and investors on a day to day basis concerning ongoing work.
- Review investors details required for FATCA/CRS and ensure that they are complete and reporting is completed in line with revenue requirements and as per agreed deadline.
- Ensure that trade orders, settlement, subscription, redemption documents, capital calls are accurate.
- Monitor the Subscription process and ensure that subscriptions are correctly reported to new investors.
- Degree holder or fully qualified ACCA or ICSA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- An advanced knowledge of Laws and Regulations
- Advanced level of capability of the MS Office suite, Word & Excel
- A working knowledge of eFront
- Fluent in English