We are currently supporting a well established Super ManCo in Luxembourg (located in the city center) looking for an experienced compliance officer to support the continuous increase of their activities.
- Performing the related AML/KYC controls on the new clients on-boarded, as well as the periodical review of the same (e.g. verifying that all the required AML/KYC documents have been collected pursuant to the internal compliance checklist; carrying out client screening against sanctions, PEP and other watchlists);
- Interacting across business units (both in Luxembourg and in other countries) in order to ensure the adequate collection of the AML/KYC and MIFID II client documentation;
- Independently handle client administration in the area of account openings (i.e. ensuring the correct record keeping of clients’ files);
- Interacting with external counterparties (e.g. depositary bank, advisors, auditors, regulatory authorities, tax offices; company registrations houses) in a wide range of activities (e.g. drafting periodical/ad hoc regulatory submissions; investigating and managing responses to regulatory queries).
- Performing impact assessment and gap analysis of laws and regulations, in order to identify the specific measures to be implemented;
- Drafting and reviewing internal policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Leading and supporting projects and performing quality assurance, business testing of applications and respective end-to-end processes
- You have successfully passed an academic degree in law, economics, finance or similar subject;
- You have a relevant compliance experience of at least 5 years on a similar role;
- You have a solid knowledge of compliance related laws, Luxembourg AML/CFT regulatory framework and MIFID II regulations;
- You possess excellent communication, team-building and organizational skills, and you are flexible for both daily business requirements and with respect to more complex tasks and projects;
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|