Our client is human-sized AIFM located in the outskirt of Luxembourg. Due to a business increase, they recently opened a new position in order to strengthen their team.
As part of the team, you will look after your own accounts and work together with your colleagues in order to deliver a world-class service to your clients.
- Management of day to day requests of our teams
- Annual bookkeeping
- Preparation of the financial statements
- Periodic /annual VAT returns
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of legal documentation such as minutes, notary deeds and shareholder resolutions
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics
- 4+ years’ experience
- Good accounting (LUX GAAP), VAT and Corporate Tax knowledge
- Good knowledge of RE fund administration
- Strong written and spoken English is required, French or German would be a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, a very strong work ethic and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Hands-on approach and strong execution skills.
- Self-motivated / proactive /a sense of urgency will be helpful /able to work on one’s own / high-level attention to detail / strong organisation skills/ initiative
For more details, please apply directly online.
If your profile is not suitable for this particular role, we will keep your CV on file for any future positions which could be suitable
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|